Thursday, November 29, 2012


Crest 3D White Strips

OK First off, if you haven't heard of Influenster check it out 

Influenster is an amazing site.
They send you boxes of samples and full sized products
to try for FREE.

All they want is your opinion, so try it.

Influenster sent me a full box of Crest 3D White Strips to try for FREE.


So cool!

I tried Crest White Strips back when they first came out years ago.
These are a major improvement from the older ones.
The grip is better, I had no pain, or sensitivity afterwards like I had before.

I just love the new Crest 3D White Whitestrips! 
I noticed a difference after the first time (a slight one but still noticeable)
 I plan to continue using them and getting a brighter, more wonderful smile
 thanks to Crest and Influenster





No comments:

Post a Comment